We are seeking motivated and experienced individuals to join the CSI team! All inquires are kept confidential.
Are you interested in any of these positions?   Contact us today at email@example.com.
Sales Support Coordinator
- Provide direct clerical support as needed to complete quotes, proposals and estimates.
- Assist in prospecting of new Opportunities.
- Field incoming calls from clients and direct them as needed.
- Facilitate change order requests; research, acquire quote and process.
- Assist Account Managers in the preparation for demos and meetings.
- Provide support for bid projects; contractor communication, product research, etc.
- Update and maintain CRM Database as needed.
- Must possess minimum of 4 year degree or equivalent of 1 year working experience in the clerical duties and customer service related to sales support.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously using effective time management skills.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software applications as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – some public speaking may be required.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful or demanding situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation and perform product research using internet, catalogs, manufacturer and distributer support.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- We offer a competitive salary & benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, and Training.
- Competitive Hourly (Rate TBD).
- This is a great opportunity for advancement by joining a growing company.